Managing Your Holiday Home
Beautiful Holiday Homes offers a higher quality, more personalised service than our larger competitors when managing your holiday home.
We love working closely with our owners, ensuring that your property is beautifully presented and maintained, and bringing in quality guests all year long.
At BHH we treat every property we manage as if it were our own. We only take on properties that the we ourselves would like to stay in, and we have high standards!
Our mission is to ensure that our 5 star service with guests and clients is not compromised as we grow our portfolio of stunning homes.
Check out our digital brochure for for more information on BHH and our mission to provide a bespoke, 5 star service for every client and guest.
Setting Up Your Listing
- We advise our owners on how to present, prepare and equip their property for short term rental, in order to achieve a higher price and maximise their number of bookings.
- We’ll arrange a photoshoot for your property with one of our very talented professional photographers. I attend every photoshoot and will dress the property for the ocassion.
- We’ll set your property up on the numerous promotional platforms that we work with, including our own website.
- We use our dynamic pricing system compare the value of similar properties in the area, and keep on top of market trends. As a result, we are able to list your property at the correct price, ensuring maximum revenue and occupancy levels. The rental price of your property may fluctuate throughout the year depending on demand.
Marketing Your Holiday Home
We’re always looking for new platforms and avenues when marketing and managing your holiday home, and will develop a tailored marketing plan for each property. For example, quirkier properties will be a perfect fit for Coolstays, but a very high end property may be a good match for the Plum Guide platform.
- We use various platforms, as well as our own website, to get your property seen, including Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Plum Guide and Coolstays to name just a few.
- Featuring our properties on social media and reaching potential guests via tailored email marketing.
- Maintaining your listing so it always looks its best and is up-to-date.
- BHH will be the first point of contact for your booking enquiries.
- Owners can keep on top of their bookings via our Owner Login page.
- Taking rental payments and damage deposits on your behalf.
- Managing our client’s accounts and pay our owners monthly.
- Sharing arrival and departure details with guests if required. This can mean passing on contact details so that you can arrange to meet guests personally, or liaise with them directly regarding their arrival. Sometimes I need to share key box codes or key collection details with guests.
- Liaising with owners and guests in the unlikely result of a dispute over damages.
- We ensure that rents are received by each owner.
- Liaising with cleaners on our owners behalf, if required.
We also offer a full management and booking service for clients who would prefer to be more hands off. We will tailor our service to suit your individual needs.
If you think your property would be a good fit for BHH, we’d love to hear from you!